Junior Data Analyst
Exceptional client service, without exception.
There are many ways to answer the question “Why BDO?”
We could tell you about our 1,400 offices worldwide. We could mention our comprehensive service offerings, our experience across virtually every major industry, or the wide range of clients we serve, from regional businesses to global leaders.
But what truly sets BDO apart is our commitment to exceeding expectations on every engagement, big or small, for every client, local or multinational. It’s about more than our depth of experience or technical excellence, more than our open, communicative culture. It’s about a firm-wide dedication to delivering service to every single client that is, without exception, exceptional.
If you want to develop your strengths and be the best in your area of expertise, BDO is your choice, because here, the exceptional client service can be achieved with the support of a good team and hard work.
Job domain: AUDIT & ASSURANCE SERVICES
Requirements: Economic University studies, Accounting, Finance or Cybernetics are preferred;
- Microsoft Excel knowledge is a big plus;
- Analytical and innovative mind set;
- An enthusiasm for data and how it may be analyzed and interpreted;
- Tenacious problem solving ability and critical thinking;
- Organized and capable of planning to manage resources required;
- Confident communicator and willing to work on own initiative.
As a Junior Data analyst at BDO you will develop the appropriate skills and knowledge for performing the following activities:
- Liaise with and support audit teams during the data extraction process;
- Assist in the cleaning and correcting of data;
- Perform data loads into data analytics solutions;
- Ensure that the audit teams and management are informed of progress or issues;
- Manage a constant flow of deliverables and monitor progress against deadlines;
- Perform reviews and quality checks after data has been loaded;
- Liaise with audit teams to resolve data quality or reconciliation issues;
- Develop and modify data load scripts;
- Be part of a team testing new Analytics solutions before they go live;
- Provide feedback and recommendations on processes and tools used.
At BDO we are focused on EXCEPTIONAL CLIENT SERVICE and you will have the opportunity to be the best in your area of expertise.
We count on your INTEGRITY, ACCOUNTABILITY and commitment to the team because we strongly believe Relationships Matter.
We train your mind and your spirit because we know that professional COMPETENCE needs good energy and attitude.
Just pack your enthusiasm and good competences and join us! Apply now for our Junior Data Analysis position!
Send today your application for Junior Data Analysis at career [at] bdo [dot] ro .