SR HR Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SII Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile SR HR Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
At SII Romania we believe in professionals driven by their Love and Talent for Technology. We dare to take on exciting new challenges and we work towards exceeding our customer’s expectations.
The high value technological solutions provided by SII Romania in the Software Development, Implementation and Testing, Telecommunication, Service Desk and On-site IT&C services industries enable our clients to gain a competitive advantage in front of their competition.
We are looking for a highly motivated and ambitious Senior HR Manager, to lead a team and implement and develop best practices of the employee’s relations, as well as to actively contribute to the ongoing change management in our dynamic company.
The overall mission is to be a key contributor in the management team, and to lead the implementation and development of the all human resources aspects within a company
This is a challenging and exciting opportunity to direct and lead human resource activities and programs, ensuring alignment of HR initiatives with the corporate objectives, building and maintaining effective relationships with the workforce, and engaging the employees and management in organization design activities that sustain a high performance work culture
Key responsibilities includes the following:
• Provide leadership and expertise for the full scope of HR functions - including Employer Branding, Performance Management, Competence Development, Organizational Change and Development, Leadership Development, Remuneration and Benefits.
• Managing the administration of current HR policies, programs and practices throughout the Company in order to support management planning and develop strategic initiatives
Knowledge / Experience
• Preferred experience gained within a multinational environment
• Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR executive
• Leadership and seniority in relationship management
• Good negotiation skills
• Good interpersonal and organizational skills