SR HR Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SII Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile SR HR Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
We are looking for a highly motivated and ambitious Senior HR Manager, to lead a team and implement and develop best practices of the employee’s relations, as well as to actively contribute to the ongoing change management in our dynamic company.
The overall mission is to be a key contributor in the management team, and to lead the implementation and development of the all human resources aspects within a company
This is a challenging and exciting opportunity to direct and lead human resource activities and programs, ensuring alignment of HR initiatives with the corporate objectives, building and maintaining effective relationships with the workforce, and engaging the employees and management in organization design activities that sustain a high performance work culture
Key responsibilities includes the following:
• Provide leadership and expertise for the full scope of HR functions - including Employer Branding, Performance Management, Competence Development, Organizational Change and Development, Leadership Development, Remuneration and Benefits.
• Managing the administration of current HR policies, programs and practices throughout the Company in order to support management planning and develop strategic initiatives
Knowledge / Experience
• Preferred experience gained within a multinational environment
• Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR executive
• Leadership and seniority in relationship management
• Good negotiation skills
• Good interpersonal and organizational skills