This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN SI-TECHNO Romania active
View all jobs QA Lead active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania offers technical consulting services, with a team of over 500 engineering and IT specialized consultants in its offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj, Sibiu and Iasi.Requirements
• Experience with Selenium and/or Katalon or similar tools is required;
• Focused on process improvement, optimization and quality;
• Experience in team coordination and really motivated about developing people and building automated processes.
• Coordinating QA team (career path, annual objectives, allocation matrix, performance reviews, interviews for new team members);
• Defining and maintaining quality standards for the software modules developed and maintained by ITSS;
• Evaluate adequacy of current quality assurance standards and establish the roadmap and execution implementation for automatic QA processes;
• Test strategy, design, planning and tracking for integrated mobile, web and back-end software modules;
• Responsible for maintaining and executing test automation practice against the integration environment and ensuring that potential issues are investigated, reported and managed appropriately;
• Responsible for building and maintaining an automated regression test suite for web& mobile applications;
• Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of a test automation framework for validating the functionality of a RESTful API using JMeter;
• Work closely on the deadlines of the project and monitor quality agreed KPIs and criteria;
• Keep raising the bar and standards of all the quality processes while pushing for innovation and automation;
• Review test strategies and make sure all functional, performance, security, stress, acceptance test suites meet the quality control agreed KPIs.