This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs QA Lead active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• Experience with Selenium and/or Katalon or similar tools is required;
• Focused on process improvement, optimization and quality;
• Experience in team coordination and really motivated about developing people and building automated processes.
• Coordinating QA team (career path, annual objectives, allocation matrix, performance reviews, interviews for new team members);
• Defining and maintaining quality standards for the software modules developed and maintained by ITSS;
• Evaluate adequacy of current quality assurance standards and establish the roadmap and execution implementation for automatic QA processes;
• Test strategy, design, planning and tracking for integrated mobile, web and back-end software modules;
• Responsible for maintaining and executing test automation practice against the integration environment and ensuring that potential issues are investigated, reported and managed appropriately;
• Responsible for building and maintaining an automated regression test suite for web& mobile applications;
• Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of a test automation framework for validating the functionality of a RESTful API using JMeter;
• Work closely on the deadlines of the project and monitor quality agreed KPIs and criteria;
• Keep raising the bar and standards of all the quality processes while pushing for innovation and automation;
• Review test strategies and make sure all functional, performance, security, stress, acceptance test suites meet the quality control agreed KPIs.