ETL Informatica Developer
Kepler-Rominfo is a leading Romanian company with multinational presence, providing IT services and solutions to both local and international customers for more than 20 years. Covering a wide range of industries and business verticals and having +1000 completed projects for clients in over 30 countries, Kepler-Rominfo is a sought provider for nearshore and offshore software development, consultancy for top technologies.
As of the end of 2016, Kepler-Rominfo has become part of the Alten Group - the European leader in engineering and technology consulting.
We are proud to be here and we invite you to join us!.
• Monitoring and adapting the code as requested in various requests (technical specifications, performance, security);
• In this context, these interventions will be managed in project mode (agile or V-cycle) or maintenance mode, depending on their importance;
• Improvement solutions/plans - in accordance to the development standards and architectural rules of the group. Innovative solutions will always be studied and discuss to identify if they bring real advantages in terms of cost and simplification;
• Involvement in the project life-cycle and development after requirements:
- analyze (technical impact studies, estimation, planning);
- implementation (technical specifications, coding and unit tests);
- delivery in different environments (development, integration, UAT and production);
- support the business owner in the testing phase (in UAT).
• You have minimum 2 - 3 years’ experience in Informatica Power Center, IBM InfoSphere Datastage or other ETL tool;
• You have medium knowledge in SQL (Oracle 12g);
• Unix shell scripting;
• Nice to have BO/BI4 knowledge;
• Strong background in IT area, preferable in banking projects;
• Good understanding of IT projects lifecycle – understanding of business and functional specifications, analyze and elaborate technical specifications, estimation, testing, support;
• IT knowledge – Polytechnic/preferably Computer Science, Cybernetic from Academy of Economic Studies, Mathematics and Informatics Faculty;
• Open-mind and motivated to learn modern technologies;
• Autonomous, creative and with excellent communication skills;
• Team-player and adaptable to a multicultural environment.
• Recognition of professional value: career plan that we build together
• Professional work environment
• Premium Plus health package
• Insurance of training on latest technologies and project management as well as financial support for certifications
• International projects for companies in FORTUNE 500