Oracle Digital Business Development Consutlant with any of following languages: Hungarian, Polish, Turkish, Czech/Slovak
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
The Business Development Consultant will be an integral member of the Digital Demand Group Team and the ideal candidate will have:
• Proven track record in identifying business and generating new business leads via the Internet, Telephone or Social media.
• Experience prospecting needs analysis and negotiation in the Business-to-Business sector would be an advantage along with the ability to work to and overachieve on targets.
• Proven ability to work remotely with clients.
• A strong interest in technology, passion for sales and strong communication skills.
• Strong business acumen and organizational process knowledge.
• Understanding of the use and application of IT systems in a Business environment
• A strong desire to progress in a sales career.
• Strong organizational and planning skills.
• Experience of using social media tools.
• A top degree in Business or IT related disciplines from a reputable university.
• Fluency in English and Hungarian is mandatory
• Knowledge of Oracle products or previous experience in the IT industry will be useful though not essential.
• High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, commitment, self-belief and achievement-orientation.
• Self- motivated to continuously expand personal and professional knowledge.
• The ability to work with a dynamic and multinational team in addition to the ability to work alone at times.
• An eagerness to work in a high pressured, fast moving and challenging environment.
• Demand generation for Oracle Products.
• Generating demand from outbound prospecting as a result of sales initiatives, sales programs campaigns & partner campaigns.
• Analysing customer needs in terms of current business obstacles, identifying projects and scoping potential Oracle solutions.
• Using a variety of tools including but not limited to social media, internet, web based tools & outbound calling.
• Identify new business opportunities for Oracle’s product offering through engagement with multiple levels of the client organisation and proactively endorsing Oracle’s solution relevant to their business challenges.
• Creating a business pipeline meeting an agreed quota of business opportunities. Opportunity creation should consistently meet or exceed target.
• Contributing individually to the team targets, achieving a high level of client satisfaction and quality lead generation.
• Achieving a high level of collaboration with in-country Marketing and Sales teams by developing and delivering against the joint strategy with the field representatives. Inside Sales representatives and partners.
The digital age has unleashed limitless potential. Skyrocketing connections are forever transforming how we work, play and live. To thrive in this emerging world, businesses need to go beyond bolting on new digital tools.
At Oracle, we are changing the world by leading a digital transformation! We help our 400,000+ customers in more than 145 countries to go beyond developing digital potential to using it to achieve, grow and compete; to think, act and be Business Digital.
• We do it by delivering innovative services that let them do more, know more and spend less.
• We integrate every layer of the technology stack to speed time to value, maximize performance and minimise cost.
• And, we commit to meeting the needs of our customers and ensuring their success through their journey.
You want to change the world too, don't you?
So what are you waiting for? Join our Digital Demand Generation Group team! We’re looking for a Business Development Consultant to join our Bucharest office!
As a Business Development Consultant with Oracle, you will be part of the world's most complete, open and integrated business software and hardware Systems Company leading the digital transformation!
You will be responsible for building pipeline and identifying opportunities in key business accounts, understanding their business needs and challenges with a view to generating demand for Oracle’s product offering. This will be through a variety of channels such as social media, internet & web based tools. You will speak to key decision makers within key business accounts on a daily basis.
Sounds like you? We want to hear from you!
What’s in it for you?
When you grow, we grow!
At Oracle, our success starts with people who make it happen – our employees. Therefore, Oracle is committed to providing you with the rewarding career development you're seeking, but also with unmatched benefits that help you get the most out of your career and your life.
What makes #OracleTalent?
• A network of Talented and motivated colleagues striving to excellence
• A stimulating environment where you create your own career path
• Professional development, training, and tools that enable you to grow
• Flexibility to balance your life and your career, and enjoy both to the fullest