Front Desk Executive
Pole To Win was launched in 1994 as Japan's first independent test outsourcing company. We have since grown to become the leading global innovator of quality assurance, technology and language solutions from over 30 locations worldwide.
Our name is derived from car racing. Pole Position drivers do not compete against other drivers to get ahead. They lead the race and set the bar for others to compete against them.
Pole To Win mirrors this by approaching our work with proactive planning and quality forethought in the service areas of Quality Assurance, Quality Engineering, Customer Experience, Localization, Talent Acquisition and Audio Production.
Your skills and experience: In order to succeed and deliver in this role, it is essential that you are able to demonstrate:
• Experience in a similar role.
• Fluency in English and Romanian.
• An ability to multi-task.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Self-motivation and an ability to work on your own.
• Ability to prioritise and remain organised under pressure.
The role: As our front desk executive, you will play an integral role in the smooth running of our studio. You will be the first point of contact for visitors and team members alike, as well as being responsible for the smooth running of facilities, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Responsible for all reception and administration duties.
• Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures, to guarantee a consistent level of customer service is delivered at all times to internal customers.
• Maintaining security compliance across the studio, by issuing Non-Disclosure Agreements, managing access cards and ensuring all scheduled and unscheduled visitors are handled effectively.
• Welcoming all visitors, including clients, suppliers and internal employees to the studio.
• Managing incoming calls and mail and co-ordinating outgoing mail.
• Completing daily, weekly and monthly checks of the studio.
• Managing stock of refreshments and stationary including requests from Department Managers.
• Liaising with cleaning contractor for all housekeeping requirements.
• Managing invoices & liaising with Finance as their point of contact for the Bucharest studio.
• Maintaining filing and archive systems.
• Preparation of management reports as and when required.
• Acting as first point of contact for any facility related issues (including utilities/ infrastructure/furnishings etc.)
• Ensuring meeting rooms are clean, tidy, fully equipped and ready for use. Refreshments to be available including ordering lunches as requested.
• Responsibility for lockers and key management.
• Other administration duties as requested.
Please note that only applications in English will be considered.