Software Developer (C programming)
Leading Provider of High-End Software Development Services
Luxoft Holding, Inc. (NYSE:LXFT US) is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations.
Luxoft builds long-lasting partnerships with more than 130 clients by providing seasoned business and technology professionals, software imagineers, who deliver high-quality, innovative technology solutions that fit the client’s needs.
The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 24 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 9,500 employees across 27 offices in 15 countries in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is incorporated in Tortola, British Virgin Islands, has its operating headquarters office in Zug, Switzerland and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
With 1400 employees on board, Luxoft Romania works on delivering high quality product engineering and application development services. Luxoft Romania focuses on three main technology verticals: Automotive, Financial and Telecom.
Working at Luxoft
Luxoft’s renowned reputation and corporate culture, in addition to the abundance of talent in the regions where the company operates, all enhances Luxoft’s ability to attract and retain some of the most proactive and experienced IT professionals in the industry.
Luxoft offers candidates the opportunity to work in niche areas, to fully participate in the development of products marketed directly from its own laboratories, and to be exposed to international projects from top industries.
For more information, please visit: http://www.luxoft.com.
1. Experience in C language programming
2. Knowledge of Unix/Linux and real-time OS
3. Good understanding of Ethernet and IP network protocols
1. Ipv6 protocol stack knowledge
2. Experience with cross-compilers, debuggers
3. Experience in embedded software development, preferably for network equipments
4. Understanding multi-process system software architectures
5. Knowledgeable version control systems (CVS, SVN, clearcase)
6. Experience in tests creation for developed modules
- Problem solving, analytical skills, detail oriented and persevering
- Ability to follow procedures
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly
- Motivated to contribute and do what it takes to get things done
- Code development based on a defined schedule.
- Unit testing of developed code.
- Support for Product Verification activities.