Front Desk Night Auditor
- very good computer skills (Opera, Micros - would be an advantage; Microsoft office);
- very good English knowledge;
- warm, friendly, outgoing personality, excellent communication skills;
- ability to support and help co-workers, ability and desire to learn and work hard;
- honest person, able to meet standards and appearance;
- willing to work weekends, holidays and only night shift.
- to offer and maintain a kind, sincere and professional service to all guests and to display a friendly and enthusiastic attitude;
- to welcome every guest in a positive manner.
- audit guest accounts to ensure that room rates and market codes are correct and congruent;
- audit shift closings. Ensures the correct balancing of Associates banks;
- audit group accounts to ensure that postings to these accounts are in accordance to the sales contract;
- post room and tax to all active guest accounts;
- balance credit card payments;
- input report figures; complete reports according to standards;
- audit guest checks for pricing and sales tax errors;
- post and file all charges to guest, master and city ledger accounts;
- ensure adherence to all fiscal policies and audit procedures to ensure ease and accuracy of billing while maximizing revenue collection;
- now how to use front office equipment;
- prepare a summation of all house charges and all credit card vouchers accepted by the hotel; and reconcile it with the trial balance;
- determine the correct cash figure based on point-of-sale reports minus corrections and adding machine tape of the drop sheet;
- develop full knowledge of Front Desk computer operations, and learn the new procedures when changes occur.
It’s a powerful feeling, to belong. It’s having a place in the world that fits. It’s working with people who treat you like family. And it’s what it feels like to work at Marriott. Bring us your passion and your determination to succeed. We’ll show you a world of opportunity that literally reaches every corner of the globe. If this sounds like the place for you, join us.
Marriott International is a leading global lodging company with 18 brands representing more than 3700 properties in 75 countries and territories. Our associates hail from dozens of countries and speak more than 50 languages.
Whether you are a seasoned hospitality professional or just beginning to plan your career, we invite you to discover Marriott and its portfolio of brands. To search all jobs or learn more about Marriott.