Front Desk Supervisor
• Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing);
• Proficiency in English; knowing a second foreign language represents an advantage;
• Previous experience in hospitality industry is required;
• Computer skills and ability to use standard software applications;
• Strong planning and organizing skills able to drive results and high standard in operations;
• Strong problem-solving and effective decision making skills;
• Strong leadership skills;
• Ability to acquire and maintain relationships e.g., employees, guests;
• Effective influence skills and good negotiation skills.
• The Front Office Supervisor manages the day-to-day operations of the Front Office department while perfectly displaying hotel standards and being a brand ambassador;
• Is responsible for the front desk operations, making sure that the highest levels of service are maintained, while ensuring the efficient and effective operations of the Front Desk;
• Greet the guests and respond to their inquiries, requests and issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner and resolves guest concerns;
• Monitors and assess service and satisfaction trends, evaluates / address issues and make improvements accordingly;
• Follow up with guests regarding satisfaction with guest-related issues;
• Monitors and develop team member performance by providing supervision, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition;
• Assist other employees to ensure exceptional guest service.
About the company
It’s a powerful feeling, to belong. It’s that moment you feel truly and completely yourself. It’s working with a team you call family. At Marriott International we know that when you feel at home, you’ll make our guests feel at home. And it’s why so many of our associates come for a job, but stay for a career. If this sounds like the place for you, join us. With more than 5,700 properties in more than 110 countries, Marriott International offers more opportunities than ever before.
Marriott Hotels, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 70 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. Our associates deliver sophisticated and warmly authentic service in a comfortable and luxurious atmosphere that cultivates fulfilling experiences for both our associates and our guests.