Accountant Finance & Accounting Department
Leading Provider of High-End Software Development Services
Luxoft Holding, Inc. (NYSE:LXFT US) is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations.
Luxoft builds long-lasting partnerships with more than 130 clients by providing seasoned business and technology professionals, software imagineers, who deliver high-quality, innovative technology solutions that fit the client’s needs.
The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 24 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 9,500 employees across 27 offices in 15 countries in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is incorporated in Tortola, British Virgin Islands, has its operating headquarters office in Zug, Switzerland and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
With 1400 employees on board, Luxoft Romania works on delivering high quality product engineering and application development services. Luxoft Romania focuses on three main technology verticals: Automotive, Financial and Telecom.
Working at Luxoft
Luxoft’s renowned reputation and corporate culture, in addition to the abundance of talent in the regions where the company operates, all enhances Luxoft’s ability to attract and retain some of the most proactive and experienced IT professionals in the industry.
Luxoft offers candidates the opportunity to work in niche areas, to fully participate in the development of products marketed directly from its own laboratories, and to be exposed to international projects from top industries.
For more information, please visit: http://www.luxoft.com.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in Finance and Treasury Accounting processes;
- Experience in working with ERP preferable Oracle, Wizrom;
- Experience in working with US GAAP or IFRS GAAP;
- Good knowledge of Romanian accounting;
- Experience in working with SOX;
- Very good MS Office knowledge and experience;
- Good English language skills;
- Very good communication skills;
- Team work skills;
- Organized and pro-active attitude;
- Book accurate and timely all company cash & bank statements transactions;
- Ensure cash & bank reconciliations;
- Preform timely and accurately all automatic and manual outgoing payments;
- Prepare and check due dates of invoices;
- Communicate with the Bank on clarifying the amounts to be paid and received and related settlement terms;
- Prepare the cashbook;
- Prepare Cash flow reports;
- Prepare the foreign currency revaluation for cash and bank accounts
Input Foreign currency exchange rate into ERP;
- Provide support to external audit;
- Prepare evidence documentation according to SOX requirements;
- Prepare working procedures;
- Identify potential process improvements;
1-2 years contract