Junior Software Engineer (C++/Java)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs Junior Software Engineer (C++/Java) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, Finastra builds and deploys innovative, next-generation technology on our open Fusion software architecture and cloud ecosystem. Our scale and geographical reach means that we can serve customers effectively, regardless of their size or location—from global financial institutions to community banks and credit unions.Requirements
Why work for Finastra?
At Finastra we are changing the world of financial services. We unlock the potential of people and businesses in finance, creating a platform for open innovation through our incredible ecosystem and talent in more than 40 countries across the world. We revel in global knowledge sharing, diversity and opportunity and that puts Finastra in the best position to create client value as we cooperate and co-create, together. Each one of our 10,000 people is part of one team, leveraging the wealth of our collective knowledge, passion, and creativity. This is your opportunity to join a world-class team, working with people who are leading the financial services industry through innovation, growth, and value.
• A master degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
• Strong Object Oriented Programming skills in at least one of these languages: C++, C# or Java. C++ is preferred
• Good spoken and written English
• UML skills / Design Patterns
• Able to design elegant solutions, write clean code and solve complex business problems
• Team player
• Motivated and willing to learn and evolve in an international and stimulating environment
Your deliverables will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Work with the development & product management teams
• Implement new features as specified
• Respect high-level coding and design standards (SOLID principles)
• Follow good practices: code reviews, automated tests and continuous integration
• Perform Care and Maintenance (Investigate technical and functional defects and propose adequate solutions)
• Work with Agile methodology (Scrum)