C# Software engineer
We’re EA—the world’s largest video game publisher. You’re probably familiar with many of our titles—Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Need for Speed, Dead Space, Battlefield and Star Wars, to name a few. But maybe you don’t know how we’re committed to creating games for every platform—from social to mobile to console—to give our consumers that anytime, anywhere access they demand. What does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your creative genius, be inspired by those around you and ignite your path in any direction you choose.Cerinte
• BS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent industry experience
• 1 + years professional experience in software development
• Strong understanding of testing methodologies
• Experienced with building test strategies for web, mobile, or software products
• Programming experience with C#
• Familiarity with web, database and automation technologies
• Demonstrated problem solving and debugging skills
• Understanding Software Development Life-Cycle processes
• Experience with version control and build systems
In this role you will work with our teams to develop quality control tools, test automation and analysis systems across a variety of EAs games and products. A critical partner of game development teams, Quality Engineering is driving innovation in tools and processes to achieve the highest quality standards. In partnership with software engineers and program managers, and using various programming and scripting languages, they design, develop, and maintain automation test tools; statistical analysis and dashboards; and other tools that help drive quality in our products.Alte informatii
We are EA!
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The EA Quality Engineering group is a critical partner of EA game development and Quality Assurance teams and a driver for quality and productivity within those teams.
Come and join us for an opportunity to work with the best game development teams in the world in a challenging yet fun and creative environment. Innovate to keep EA at the bleeding edge of the industry standards for quality and processes to make a difference for thousands of employees and millions of gamers in the world.