Mobile Developer - IOS
I FUTURE belongs to a Group of companies with multinational presence across various parts of the globe.
Our goal is developing individuals by building a strong foundation towards their employable future, supporting both personal and corporate goals.
To qualify for the role you must have:
• Experience of designing and developing mobile and/or web applications;
• Demonstrable knowledge of at least one current mobile operating system;
• Experience with one or more of the following: Swift, Cocoa, Objective-C, iOS SDK, Android SDK, other mobile SDKs;
• Experience working with Agile and Scrum development environment;
Additional desirable experience includes:
• Has delivered at least one product, preferably in an Agile Development team;
• Strong OOAD experience;
• Proficient written and verbal communication skills;
• Experience with integrating with other systems through web services;
• Ability to translate product requirements into design specifications;
• Strong working knowledge of mobile development environment;
• Multi-threaded coding experience, along with both asynchronous and synchronous code;
• Solid debugging (Xcode preferred) and problem solving skills;
• Understanding of MVC development patterns;
• Database experience on mobile devices.
This job is for one of our clients which will initiate a new project in the filed that offers the opportunity to support the growth one of their key capability focuses around Mobile solutions.
The main activity for this position are:
• Develop the mobile applications with Swift and Objective-C;
• Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code;
• Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions;
• Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
• Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards;
• Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols;
• Stay up-to-date with new technology trends;