Mobile Developer - IOS
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile I.FUTURE active.
Vezi toate job-urile Mobile Developer - IOS active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
IFUTURE Romania is a recruitment company part of a multinational organisation Thakral Group from Singapore. We want to be the Solution Partner, positioning as the intermediate between the potential of the labor market and the specialized staff need from our portofolio clients.
The values which drives our activity are: Passion, Responsibility, Flexibility, Creativity.
Our goal is to provide high quality recruitment and consultancy services to interested candidates of the romanian labor market, by making them take the right step forward and match goals with individual plans.
To qualify for the role you must have:
• Experience of designing and developing mobile and/or web applications;
• Demonstrable knowledge of at least one current mobile operating system;
• Experience with one or more of the following: Swift, Cocoa, Objective-C, iOS SDK, Android SDK, other mobile SDKs;
• Experience working with Agile and Scrum development environment;
Additional desirable experience includes:
• Has delivered at least one product, preferably in an Agile Development team;
• Strong OOAD experience;
• Proficient written and verbal communication skills;
• Experience with integrating with other systems through web services;
• Ability to translate product requirements into design specifications;
• Strong working knowledge of mobile development environment;
• Multi-threaded coding experience, along with both asynchronous and synchronous code;
• Solid debugging (Xcode preferred) and problem solving skills;
• Understanding of MVC development patterns;
• Database experience on mobile devices.
This job is for one of our clients which will initiate a new project in the filed that offers the opportunity to support the growth one of their key capability focuses around Mobile solutions.
The main activity for this position are:
• Develop the mobile applications with Swift and Objective-C;
• Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code;
• Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions;
• Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
• Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards;
• Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols;
• Stay up-to-date with new technology trends;