Financial Analyst - Accounting and Controlling
Cameron engineers, designs, and manufactures flow and pressure control technologies for customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide.
A global organization provides support and delivers services using these leading technologies.
• Good analytical skills Attention to detail and accuracy
• Organizational and time management skills
• Professional and with a service-oriented approach
• Ability to prioritize issues
• Strong communications skills, both oral and written
• Provide in depth financial analysis of profit and loss and/or balance sheet accounts, including other non-financial metrics accounts
• Support the day to day accounting requirements
• Analyzing actual results to reconcile financial accounts, taking responsibility for all balances and resolution of queries
• Responsibility for closing the financial books for multiple legal entities
• Responsibility for coordination and execution of Internal and External Audit requirements
• Liaison with Divisional personnel around the world on financial analysis
• Coordinating, generating, reviewing and distributing standard reports such as monthly financial analysis
What we can offer to you?
- Great team, fantastic organizational culture.
- Professional challenges and the right tools to grow and succeed in your career: specialized courses, supervision and constant feedback;
- The great opportunity to develop you professional path in one of the biggest company worldwide in Oil and gas industry.