Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Consulteam active.
Vezi toate job-urile .NET Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Consulteam Human Capital este una dintre companiile reputate in piata de resurse umane si livreaza servicii de consultanta HR (studii salariale, compensatii & beneficii, etc.), recrutare si selectie, administrare de personal, coaching, training, teambuilding, atat in Romania, cat si pe pietele din Europa unde este prezenta.
Din 2016, Consulteam Human Capital face parte din grupul international de companii Cteam, cu birouri in Bulgaria, Bosnia-Hertegovina, Cehia, Croatia, Moldova, Romania, Serbia, Slovacia.
How is this for a new project
The team will develop a tailor-made application that will serve as an internal payments platform. You will impact the day to day activity of thousands of users by optimizing the cash flow.
The industry is banking and the application will be top-notch. Be part of the winning team who developed the internet & mobile service of the year in 2015 and advance their state-of-the art solutions.
The methodology is Agile and you will be working CI/CD.
You can put your personal touch on the project by being involved in the design and development of the product.
What should you bring to the project
• Enthusiasm in bringing to life elaborate enterprise .NET solutions AND good knowledge of OOP
• At least 3 years of hands-on experience with .Net Framework 4.5+, ASP.NET 3.0+, HTML and CSS
• Experience with NUnit
• Experience with IIS 7+, TFS 2013+, Git
• Knowledge of scripting languages is considered a plus (bash, power shell, batch files)
• Experience with TFS 2015 Build is considered a plus
• Understanding of Agile - Scrum methodology is considered a plus
• Proactivity in raising timely exceptions/risks/issues, suggesting improvements to raise the quality of deliverables
• Involvement across the full project lifecycle (to successful deployment)
• Experience with agile project delivery including TDD and CI/CD
Basically you will:
• Write robust, clean and documented code
• Develop software according to functional and technical specification, following specific guidelines and methodology
• Perform unit and integration tests to ensure software conformity to the functional and technical specifications
• Do database design and optimization