Material & Process Engineer – Aerospace Tasks:
OC Prod is a consulting company in Management and Organization, founded in 2005 in Romania, which currently operates in 6 countries on 4 continents (Canada, Morocco, France, Romania, Vietnam, China).
OC Prod is an international recruitment agency, specialized in areas such as engineering, medical, retail. IT, Finacial, BPO etc.
We are involved, together with our clients, who are also our partners in developing and implementing projects.
- Graduated engineer (ex. Material Science)
- Good level of spoken and written English;
- Follow-up of metallic material qualification projects;
- Writing of test program, test report in relation with qualification of casting and/or forged parts;
- Writing of technical report, bibliographical studies and technical synthesis;
- Writing of technical specification linked to the qualification of new materials and processes;
- Inclusion of new material or standard in TN of material selection for serial programs;
- Pre-processing of a Procurement support concession;
- M&P documentation research (in Airbus databases or on Internet);
- Quick comparison of properties between several items or materials.
We're looking for Material&Process Engineers (Airbus project), for one of our clients, a multinational company present on the Romanian market for more than 21 years, having more than 800 employees.