HR Junior Recruiter
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with almost 140,000 employees, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
We offer an array of integrated services that combine top-of-the-range technology with deep sector expertise and a strong command of our four key businesses.
Type of Engagement: Project based for 3 months
University degree is required;
Ability to organize priorities and resolve problems;
Excellent communication, collaboration skills, building relationships, effective listening;
Good knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel, Power Point;
Upper/ Intermediate English communication skills.
Flexible and well-motivated
Able to work with minimum of supervision as well as perform under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
As a recruiter in our team you have to attract candidates using various sources. You will handle all aspects of recruiting and selection including sourcing, screening, testing, reference checks, interviewing and assessing candidates. You will work to fill current openings, backfill positions, and build a pipeline for upcoming opportunities.
• Recruiting process: sourcing, selection (CV selection and classification, screening, face to face interviews, feedback);
• Identify and head-hunt the best talents (from entry level to back office positions);
• Advertise open jobs utilizing social content and actively source candidates leveraging social media to attract talent and develop candidate engagement for current and future opportunities;
• Identify issues and resolutions related to the recruitment process ;
• Deliver recruitment reports (weekly & ad-hoc);
• Ensure accurate data is updated in the HR system;
• Offer support and promote Capgemini’s employer brand by representing the company at events linked to recruitment;
• Participate pro-actively in all actions that are or need to be taken by the HR department.
Attractive salary package;
Private Health insurance (you can choose between a list of providers);
Work hours schedule: Business hours
Availability to travel: Yes