Engineer, RF – Indoor Coverage Solutions
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Engineer, RF – Indoor Coverage Solutions active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
We want to inspire people to capture the opportunities of a digital future and build a better tomorrow. That is why we are here.
Over 30 years ago, we made the first ever mobile phone call and sent the first SMS in Britain and have been changing the lives of billions of people ever since. We are taking 4G to the Moon and using big data for social good to intelligent transport systems and emergency drones, we are still shaking things up.
Be part of a company which helps those who need it most. Whether teaching girls to code, providing connectivity to disaster hit areas or putting on our trainers and running for charity.
We believe being different is good. We’re proud to offer equal opportunities regardless of race, nationality, cultural background, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religious or political belief. We can only leverage this diversity by building an inclusive culture where everyone is respected, can be themselves and strive to be their best. Your different perspectives help us to shape the future.
The future is exciting. Ready?
• Knowledge of radio access technologies (2G, 3G and 4G)
• Working experience in probe monitoring systems
• Understanding SW lifecycle management: development, testing and acceptance, implementation, performance optimization and troubleshooting
• Inter-functional relationships
• Plans/designs network expansion using dedicated indoor coverage solutions (Femto, Repeater)
• Performs optimization and troubleshooting activities on dedicated indoor solutions in order to meet specific quality requirements
• Testing and field verification of RAN software functionality on the related Hw equipment
• Validates designs and implementation quality of the technical requirements
Sounds challenging? We have some extra benefits for you:
• Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose couple of days per month.
• Medical and dental services, plus life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel