Customer service advisor with Greek
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Michelin Romania active
View all jobs Customer service advisor with Greek active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
The Michelin Group started its industrial activity in Romania in August 2001, investing more than 400 million euros over the years in plant modernization. Currently, Michelin Romania has about 3,500 employees, three factories, two in Zalău and one in Floreşti, a commercial network and a Center of Excellence and Shared Services( Bucharest), which provides support services to various entities Michelin in Europe. Also, the commercial activities of the Group for Central and Eastern Europe are coordinated from Bucharest (12 countries).
Michelin Romania SA, as data Controller, will process the data pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 for the purpose of recruiting and selecting candidates.
Under the Regulation, you have the right of access; the right of rectification or right to erasure; the right to restriction of processing; the right to be notified about rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing; the right to object and the automated individual decision-making; the right to lodge a complaint with the competent national supervisory authority and before the competent courts; the right to restriction of processing and the right to data portability. You may exercise these rights by writing to us at 10 Sos. Bucuresti-Nord, Global City Business Park, Building O1, 3rd Floor, Voluntari, Ilfov County or at dataprivacy_EUC@michelin.com.
Before sending us any personal data, please consult the complete and permanently updated information regarding the processing of personal data included in the Data Processing Policy available on our website at www.michelin.ro
Advanced in English and Greek;
Very good communication skills;
Manage the customer relation on the phone:
Ensure the customer relationship by call in order to respect the defined level of service quality:
- give priority to customer incoming calls
- ensure service continuity
- adapt the call duration depending on customers
- prepare the discussion before realizing outgoing calls (prepare answers, define the aim of the call);
- give an answer at any customer inquiry;
Ensure order management and customer portfolio monitoring:
- take into account the initial need of customers, answer by proposing - if necessary- alternative solutions and giving information on scheduled ship date;
- validate and record orders according to available offers for this customer (products and services) according to instructions;
- if necessary, plan shipments (schedule orders) with the customer and optimize logistics resources;
- execute effectively specific offers, orders and process specific related activities;
- manage customer order portfolio;
Ensure liaison and additional action of field/uot/ commercial teams
- bring support to sales force, track and execute actions in this scope.