Junior Legal Compliance
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs EveryMatrix active
View all jobs Junior Legal Compliance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Legal Services active on Hipo.ro
EveryMatrix is a leading IT software supplier for the iGaming industry, with products like a fully managed, multi award-winning sportsbook, dozens of casino and live casino providers integrated into one lobby & wallet, a vendor neutral gaming management platform with payment processing and much more.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Law / currently reading law or similar at university is mandatory;
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
• An interest or knowledge of the iGaming industry highly desirable but not essential;
• Excellent written and spoken English;
• Driven and motivated attitude;
• Analytical thinking (solution driven);
• Ability to work on own initiative;
• Detail-oriented, organized, flexible;
• Good teamwork skills.
• Manage the verification process & due diligence of clients and suppliers;
• Vet due diligence documentation and ensure that if fulfils regulatory and compliance standards;
• Maintain up-to-date due diligence documentation on the EveryMatrix group companies;
• Provide advisory on verification process & due diligence issues to internal and external stakeholders.
Perks and benefits:
• We offer training and certifications;
• We provide a daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan);
• We offer relocation bonus & accommodation support;
• We offer private healthcare;
• We hold team building activities and office parties throughout the year;
• Our offices are in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square;
• An ever-growing IT library;
• Flexible schedule;
• Entertainment corner and our very own gym.