Junior Legal Compliance
EveryMatrix is a leading IT software supplier for the iGaming industry, with products like a fully managed, multi award-winning sportsbook, dozens of casino and live casino providers integrated into one lobby & wallet, a vendor neutral gaming management platform with payment processing and much more.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Law / currently reading law or similar at university is mandatory;
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
• An interest or knowledge of the iGaming industry highly desirable but not essential;
• Excellent written and spoken English;
• Driven and motivated attitude;
• Analytical thinking (solution driven);
• Ability to work on own initiative;
• Detail-oriented, organized, flexible;
• Good teamwork skills.
• Manage the verification process & due diligence of clients and suppliers;
• Vet due diligence documentation and ensure that if fulfils regulatory and compliance standards;
• Maintain up-to-date due diligence documentation on the EveryMatrix group companies;
• Provide advisory on verification process & due diligence issues to internal and external stakeholders.
Perks and benefits:
• We offer training and certifications;
• We provide a daily catered lunch (classic & raw-vegan);
• We offer relocation bonus & accommodation support;
• We offer private healthcare;
• We hold team building activities and office parties throughout the year;
• Our offices are in the heart of the city, at Unirii Square;
• An ever-growing IT library;
• Flexible schedule;
• Entertainment corner and our very own gym.