Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
Qualifications and personal characteristics:
• Minimum of 2 years management assistance / administrative experience;
• Good PC skills (MS Office package, easiness in using various office applications and databases);
• Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written, in English and Romanian;
• Adaptable and flexible approach;
• Good organization and problem solving skills;
• Reliability and discretion;
• Initiative in identifying solutions and process improvements
Key responsibilities include:
• Handling administrative tasks, e.g.: office stationary supply, booking meeting rooms, travel and accommodation arrangements, phone calls, correspondence etc.;
• Drafting, formatting or translating various documents, like contracts, invoices, presentations, meeting minutes etc.;
• Recording and updating information in various systems and databases; drafting reports;
• Keeping track of contracts and files / archive old files and corporate documents;
• Planning and organizing various events like internal meetings, conferences, training sessions, team events etc.;
• Liaising with various third parties, e.g. authorities, couriers, vendors, clients.
• Coordinating internal and external communications
• Monitoring the presence of department in Social Media