Media Relations Manager, Bucharest
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Michelin Romania active
View all jobs Media Relations Manager, Bucharest active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Public Relations active on Hipo.ro
The Michelin Group started its industrial activity in Romania in August 2001, investing more than 400 million euros over the years in plant modernization. Currently, Michelin Romania has about 3,500 employees, three factories, two in Zalău and one in Floreşti, a commercial network and a Center of Excellence and Shared Services( Bucharest), which provides support services to various entities Michelin in Europe. Also, the commercial activities of the Group for Central and Eastern Europe are coordinated from Bucharest (12 countries).Requirements
The Media Relations Manager’s core job is to handle all relations with external media (online,offline,bloggers) with the objective to generate valuable coverage for Michelin as a product, as a brand, as a company, within the communication strategy defined. The job is in direct working relation with all business lines, with all entities (services, industrial, commercial).
The job includes the following key domains:
- media content adaptation to local market and dissemination;
- daily monitoring and knowledge of local media market;
- project related follow-up activity;
- organising press points, press trips;
- interview preparation, organising media trainings;
- crisis communication;
- management of media relations and other external stakeholders portfolio;
- administrative and relational management of tyre sponsorship with key external contacts (within the planned yearly project frame).
The activity also includes writing and language validation for various business related communication materials reaching the market.
- excellent command of English, both written and spoken;
- native Romanian with high level of language use both written and oral;
- strong writing skills, ability to write local press releases and to create content (both in Romanian and in English) Serbian, Croatian, Bulgarian languages are a plus;
- strong communication skills, good interpersonal relations management;
- capacity to work in team and to follow the Group’s protocol in media relations management;
- mature personality, serious in the job, with a good assessment of the potential image and reputation risks related to this activity;
- rigorous in analysis in project follow-up phase.