Junior Technical Consultant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs Junior Technical Consultant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, Finastra builds and deploys innovative, next-generation technology on our open Fusion software architecture and cloud ecosystem. Our scale and geographical reach means that we can serve customers effectively, regardless of their size or location—from global financial institutions to community banks and credit unions.Requirements
Why work for Finastra?
At Finastra we are changing the world of financial services. We unlock the potential of people and businesses in finance, creating a platform for open innovation through our incredible ecosystem and talent in more than 40 countries across the world. We revel in global knowledge sharing, diversity and opportunity and that puts Finastra in the best position to create client value as we cooperate and co-create, together. Each one of our 10,000 people is part of one team, leveraging the wealth of our collective knowledge, passion and creativity. This is your opportunity to join a world-class team, working with people who are leading the financial services industry through innovation, growth and value.
…What will you contribute?
As a Junior Technical Consultant you will play an important role in executing and delivering Fusion Capital Summit full-lifecycle implementation projects of all dimensions. You’ll be actively involved in developing extensions using APIs, as well as in the installation, upgrade and configuration of our solution within the required scope, time and quality standards. You’ll also be traveling for onsite client assignments.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or relevant IT programing experience
- 0-2 years’ experience in IT industry
- Strong C/C++ skills (including OO and STL); C# knowledge is a plus
- Good spoken and written English
- Good Unix or Windows skills / SQL / XML / Design Patterns
- Strong client focus and impeccable professional integrity
- Excellent communication skills, client facing experience is a plus
- Team player, quick learner
You must be customer-centric, well spoken, good documentation skills, detail oriented with good organizational skills and ability of multi-tasking
Your main deliverables as Junior Technical Consultant will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop extensions based on our product’s out of the box APIs
- Implement and support new features as specified in Functional Specification
- Documents provided by clients & business consultants
- Client software version upgrades
- Investigate technical and functional defects and propose adequate solutions