Salesforce Internship with German (part-time/full-time)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BearingPoint active
View all jobs Salesforce Internship with German (part-time/full-time) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
• Advanced level of German and English.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Technical and analytical skills.
• Ideally Bachelor in a technical field.
• Ability to interact with all levels of management and personnel.
• Level 1 Support for Salesforce end-users.
• Basic training for end-users.
• Error escalation to Level 2.
• Small configuration tasks and user set ups.
• Following internal training and experience in the project, you would offer post implementation support, user accepting testing and bug fixing.
Salesforce is a cloud-based CRM solution for service, support and case management. The programming languages used are APEX (based on Java and C#), Visualforce and Lightning.
What we offer:
• We offer you the opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success.
• You have the opportunity to learn something new every day and to expand your skills at the highest level in international projects.
• You will benefit from a performance bonus, medical plan, life, travel and medical insurance, 23 vacation days, meal vouchers and significant daily allowance.