Trust, Transform & Thrive with a company whose mission is to leading clients on their digital transformation journeys, DXC Technology will be recognized globally as a force multiplier, enabling clients to seize the opportunities presented by today’s rapidly changing technologies.
DXC Technology is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we have 170,000 employees in more than 70 countries, serving some 6,000 clients. We tap into global talent, powerful next-generation IT solutions and extensive partner relationships to help clients transform digitally and seize opportunities.
The Finance team at DXC Technology provides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity.
In the Finance division, our reporting and controlling teams are working on tasks like asset management, financial integration of mergers and acquisitions, as well as USGAAP-reporting. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
Our world-class talent is our driver of change, working alongside clients to help them transform for the future, without breaking what works. Our talent is augmented by an alliance of leading technology companies.
· Provides complex and occasionally highly complex financial analysis for a financial function or a business, typically exercising a strong understanding of the business to determine the best method for achieving objectives.
· Consults with business leaders to guide and influence strategic decision-making within a broad scope.
· Forecasts financial results within a broad scope.
· Leads business initiatives, typically leading analysts across multiple sub-functions within finance.
· Identifies opportunities for process improvement and policy development and engages in the design.
· Represents the business unit during cross-regional or cross functional planning processes.
· Provides mentoring and guidance to analysts.
· Ability to influence multiple organizations within a broad scope, typically interacting with directors and Vice President (VP)s.
Education and Experience Required:
· First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree or accounting certification (e.g., Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Master of Business Administration (MBA) preferred.
· Between 2 and 10 years of experience as a financial analyst, depending on the career level that will be match against.
· Typically experienced in more than one finance function.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Excellent understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis, with advanced knowledge in one area.
· Excellent analytical skills.
· Excellent business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
· Excellent communication and influencing skills.
· Superior teamwork skills
· Strong business acumen.
· Good project management skills.