Senior Consultant Energy
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs EY Romania active
View all jobs Senior Consultant Energy active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
A vacancy has become available in the Advisory Services Department of EY for a Senior Business Consultant - Energy. By becoming a part of EY, you will join a fast growing and dynamically developing department that is one of the key players in Romania.
As a Senior Consultant you will be part of the Advisory team responsible and participate in Energy Advisory engagements.
We are seeking individuals either with industry experience (Power and Utilities / Oil and Gas), willing to further develop themselves as consultants, or individuals with consulting experience looking for a new challenge.
The ideal candidate we are looking for is naturally curious in terms of being exposed to different types of businesses, industries, client issues and market trends. We expect the candidate to be an organized and structured person, which can quickly understand the background of an issue and get to the bottom of it, while formulating a spot on solution. Most importantly, we are looking for a person that really wants to make a difference and bring real value for our team and clients.
Your key responsabilities
- Carry out research and data collection to understand the organization/industry or any other specific topic as required for performing the project;
- Understand client issues and develop hypotheses of key problems;
- Interview the client’s employees, management team and other stakeholders;
- Develop analysis plan and collect relevant data;
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis to prove / disprove the problems;
- Run focus groups and facilitate workshops;
- Collaborate with peers to develop the best solutions and ensure timely submission of deliverables;
- Prepare business proposals and presentations;
- Structure work products and deliverables;
- Present findings and recommendations to project team and client representatives;
- Provide support to client representatives for implementing the recommendations;
- Manage project workstreeam and be responsible of delivering as agreed key project stakeholders;
- Lead and coach Junior Consultants within the area of responsibility;
- Maintain a clean and structured workflow and project archive.
Skills and attributes for succes
To qualify for the role you must have
- Degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Information Technology, Power Engineering or equivalent
- Excellent academic background;
- Excellent, proven communication skills, both oral and in writing, in English and Romanian;
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Power Point);
- 3+ years of experience in either Management Consulting or internal consulting / PMO (if applied in energy sector, it would be a plus);
What we look for
We are looking for a new team member who has a feeling for and an interest in technology and business. If you wish a career in an international company, with high focus on development and innovation, this vacancy is for you.
What working at EY offers
We don’t want to brag, but …
We provide more than just a daily supply of fresh fruits, a gym membership and unlimited coffee.
Our motto is above everyone so we obviously have the best view over whole Bucharest.
We do not only provide smartphones, but also smart working. With flexible working you are able to work from Starbucks where you enjoy your EY employer discounts on delicious Grande, sugar-free, non-fat, vanilla soy, double shot, decaf, no foam, extra hot, peppermint white chocolate mocha with light whip and extra syrup.
But let’s be serious! EY is holding your hand to help you climb up that career ladder. Extra professional certificates and trainings will lead you to get the red carpet laid down for you at Career promotion trainings. That means you start off with certified trainings that will introduce you to the exact working procedures and process. It is self-explaining that we support your learning with study leaves. And thanks to that over 70% of our team members have a chance to grow and get promoted every year.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.
Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.