Business Advisory Services Consultant
At EY Romania, we are expanding our Advisory practice. Due to this expansion we are seeking to recruit high achieving individuals to be part of our growing business.
Currently we are recruiting for a Consultant in our Advisory team. We are seeking individuals either with consulting / project management experience looking for a new challenge.
The ideal candidate we are looking for is naturally curious in terms of being exposed to different types of businesses, industries, client issues and market trends. We expect the candidate to be an organized and structured person, which can quickly understand the background of an issue and get to the bottom of it, while formulating a spot on solution. Most importantly, we are looking for a person that really wants to make a difference and bring real value for our team and clients.
Your client responsibilities
- Carry out research and data collection to understand the organization/industry or any other specific topic as required for performing the project;
- Understand client issues and develop hypotheses of key problems;
- Interview the client's employees, management team and other stakeholders;
- Develop analysis plan and collect relevant data;
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis to prove / disprove the problems;
- Run focus groups and facilitate workshops;
- Collaborate with peers to develop the best solutions and ensure timely submission of deliverables;
- Prepare business proposals and presentations;
- Structure work products and deliverables;
- Present findings and recommendations to project team and client representatives;
- Provide support to client representatives for implementing the recommendations;
- Manage project workstreeam and be responsible of delivering as agreed key project stakeholders;
- Lead and coach Junior Consultants within the area of responsibility;
- Maintain a clean and structured workflow and project archive.
Your people responsibilities
- Positive attitude and demonstrate willingness to learn;
- Work constructively with your team;
- Creative thinking, problem solving orientation;
- Self-motivated, desire to exceed expectations;
- Attention to detail, with a commitment to high quality and accuracy;
- Interest in the different fields of consultancy;
- Keen to deliver exceptional client service;
- Strong problem solver, someone unhappy with the status quo;
- Analytical mindset;
- Ability to present conclusions and recommendations in a clear and concise manner, that is easily understandable by a variety of audiences;
- Highly flexible, including a willing to work away from headquarters (if the engagement requires it).
- 3+ years of experience in either Management Consulting or internal consulting / PMO (if applied in energy sector, it would be a plus);
- Degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Excellent academic background;
- Excellent, proven communication skills, both oral and in writing, in English and Romanian;
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Power Point);
We offer you:
- Excellent learning environment, both on the job and through formal training;
- Work with a bright, friendly and energetic team;
- The possibility to develop as a versatile business professional;
- Competitive benefits package