Talent & Leadership Impact Specialist
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all around the world with almost 3000 colleagues.
Your day to day:
- Understands future capability needs at organisational and talent level. Proposes talent development accordingly
- Continuously monitors future headcount plans, attrition reasons, performance ratings of talent pool. Fine-tunes frameworks and actions accordingly.
- Works closely with VSS Talent Management Specialist and VSS EU L&D Specialists to input into talent development framework
- Works closely with HR BPs to understand departmental/vertical challenges and talents
- Support talent reviews at departmental and organizational level.
- Follows up improvement of talent
- Drives communication of talent frameworks and prepares line managers to have proper conversations with talents.
- Ensures that personal development plans for the employees are in place.
- Help drive the implementation of PD 2020 together with the VSS Talent Manager
- Run annual PD related activities
- Prepare and performs leadership development training courses and workshops
- Conducts corporate training programs
- Provides support to team members to develop their skills
With these skills you are a great candidate:
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Understanding of the concept of the leadership pipeline, talent management and talent development processes
- Min 5 years HR/L&D experience
- fluent in English, additional language capability in Hungarian and/or Romania desirable but not a must have
- Facilitation of training and coaching experience at different levels of hierarchy
- Initial experience in utilising digital/virtual channels for facilitation
- Global mind-set – initial experience in working across different cultures
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Certified trainer / coach
- ATD, CIPD, SHRM or equivalent body accreditation desirable
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can have home office 2 days per week
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
The future is exciting.