Junior Java Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Finastra active
View all jobs Junior Java Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, capital markets and treasury.
Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. With our scale and geographical reach we drive valued solutions and opportunity for customers regardless of size or geography. Through our open, secure, and reliable solutions, we empower customers to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet their changing needs.
Why work for Finastra?
At Finastra we are changing the world of financial services. We unlock the potential of people and businesses in finance, creating a platform for open innovation through our incredible ecosystem and talent in more than 40 countries across the world. We revel in global knowledge sharing, diversity and opportunity and that puts Finastra in the best position to create client value as we cooperate and co-create, together. Each one of our 10,000 people is part of one team, leveraging the wealth of our collective knowledge, passion and creativity. This is your opportunity to join a world-class team, working with people who are leading the financial services industry through innovation, growth and value.
• B.S. or M.S. in Engineering/Computer Science or still studying for it
• Strong Java 8 fundamentals
• Knowledge of microservices, preferably with Java Spring Cloud /Netflix OSS stack or similar
• Knowledge of PaaS platforms is a plus
• Knowledge of docker containers, Kubernetes is a plus
• Proactive about learning the technologies currently used in the project
• Focused on the tasks and priorities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Fluent in English, able to work efficiently with coworkers from offices abroad
• Good social skills, able to work effectively with other team members and seek help when needed
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
• Implement new features
• Understand and learn the current stack
• Be part of the delivery of FusionFabric.cloud projects according to the agreed roadmap
• Constantly keeping up to date with new products and technologies