Direct Marketing Assistant - Fashion Days
At eMAG, we are constantly moving forward and we love what we do. If you are passionate about your job, whether it’s offering consultancy to a customer or writing a code line, and you aim high, than you belong in our team.
We provide you with the best development programs to improve both your soft and job specific skills, but it is you who decides what you want to learn and where you want to go. The possibilities are endless.
We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them. And because we like to share, at the beginning of you journey in eMAG we offer you a free course of e-commerce, just to put you up to speed. :)
- Minimum 1 year relevant work experience;
- Fluency in English;
- Strong knowledge of Excel,Word;
- Intelligent and creative, intuitive, curious;
- Modern and young in spirit and lifestyle;
- Working well within a team.
- Programs the sending of Fashion Days newsletters, SMS, push notifications through the platforms that the company is using;
- Follows the Direct Marketing calendar planning;
- Participates to the calendar planning with proposals and to fill in the necessary data;
- Proposes the concept of the newsletters, based on the planning;
- Briefs all support departments with all details needed for creating the newsletter materials (banners, text translations, technical support etc.;
- Analyzes the performance of the newsletter and proposes improvements;
- Analyzes the performance of the newsletter content and proposes improvements;
- Supports the team coordinator in all actions related to achieving the department objectives.