Technical Quality Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Finastra active.
Vezi toate job-urile Technical Quality Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, capital markets and treasury.
Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. With our scale and geographical reach we drive valued solutions and opportunity for customers regardless of size or geography. Through our open, secure, and reliable solutions, we empower customers to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet their changing needs.
Why work for Finastra?
At Finastra we are changing the world of financial services. We unlock the potential of people and businesses in finance, creating a platform for open innovation through our incredible ecosystem and talent in more than 40 countries across the world. We revel in global knowledge sharing, diversity and opportunity and that puts Finastra in the best position to create client value as we cooperate and co-create, together. Each one of our 10,000 people is part of one team, leveraging the wealth of our collective knowledge, passion and creativity. This is your opportunity to join a world-class team, working with people who are leading the financial services industry through innovation, growth and value.
…What will you contribute?
Technical Quality Engineer will be responsible for maintaining of QA environment, increasing technical tests coverage and running technical tests. The selected candidate will partner other teams in the development center to test new or existing software in order to ensure requirements are met.
- A bachelor or master degree in IT (preferable computer science)
- Experience in development and maintenance of complex UNIX shell scripts
- Experience in development and maintenance of complex Windows batch script
- Advanced knowledge about UNIX/Linux - (Solaris, RedHat preferred)
- Experience in Solaris Zones
- Experience in Web Application Servers (Tomcat, Weblogic, JBoss preferred)
- Fluency in English
- Able to work in a multi-cultural and multi-sites team
- Strong Analytical, Communication, and Problem Solving skills
- Deployment and maintenance of complex applications – optional
- Knowledge of test tools (HP Performance Center, HP Quality Center) – optional
- Knowledge of financial applications – optional
- Manage QA environment (Windows/UNIX/Linux applications), write complex Windows/UNIX scripts
- Define, design and run technical tests (stability, performance, scalability tests)
- Analyze tests results, capture and validate bugs, communicate accurate test reports to other teams
- Configure and manage MS SQL and Sybase dataservers/instances and databases
- Install, upgrade and configure Summit applications and third parties (Orbix,Tomcat, TIBCO products)