Video ID Verification Specialist with Romanian (Lebara) - Live and work in Bulgaria!
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Concentrix active
View all jobs Video ID Verification Specialist with Romanian (Lebara) - Live and work in Bulgaria! active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Concentrix is a leading business services company. We focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for over 450 global clients across six continents.Requirements
• Fluent in Romanian (verbal & written) and working level of English.
• At least 6 months customer service experience is an advantage.
• Ability to represent our client’s brand and deliver outstanding customer service with clarity, passion and enthusiasm.
• Patience, empathy, and the ability to work under pressure.
• High-school or University degree.
• Excellent computer literacy.
We are looking for energetic, customer-oriented professionals to join our team to represent an award winning mobile virtual network operator.
You will be assisting customers to register their SIM cards by verifying their identity either by web cam or app. You will also be handling queries over the phone, email, chat, and social media platforms. Our goal is to deliver a consistent level of exceptional customer service. You will need to be flexible and available to work on a shift rotation basis in a multicultural and fun working environment.
Lebara is one of Europe's fastest growing mobile companies with five million active customers, 1,000 employees worldwide and operations in eight countries. Founded in 2001, they provide services in many countries around the world, using the mobile virtual network operator business model. Lebara Mobile provides Pay As You Go mobile SIM cards, targeted towards the needs of international communities and migrant workers. They have won the Best MVNO award six years in a row. And now they are taking new journeys into digital communications, entertainment and financial services.
• Career development, support, advice, and coaching every step of the way.
• Competitive salary.
• Relocation support.
• A bright, modern, and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities.
• Branded outfit provided by the client.
• Voluntary medical plan.
• Life insurance.
• Transportation allowance.
• Annual reward and recognition events, team-building and Concentrix events.
For the convenience of applicants outside Bulgaria we can offer relocation support!
• 7 nights in a city center hotel
• Reimbursement of travel expenses up to 250 EUR
• Advance payment of 540 EUR
• Support in finding an apartment, opening a bank account and getting a Bulgarian number