Senior Knowledge Manager
|Angajator:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Nivel job:||1 - 5 ani experienta|
Senior Knowledge Manager
As a Senior Knowledge Manager, you will be in charge of change management, developing best managerial practice and process management.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Deploy collaborative tools within the finance department, in particular: Create collaborative spaces in Sharepoint and Jive;
- Accompany the managers to animate their spaces (Sharepoint, JIVE ...);
- Ensure support in Jive community for collaborators for SharePoint and JIVE;
- Ensure training in Sharepoint and JIVE to Collaborators in the finance department;
- Formalize, deploy, enrich and anchor KM's approach;
- Animate and initiate learning organization programs;
- Standard operating procedures harmonisation;
- Identify global deployment perimeters
- Ensure the structuring and accessibility of operational knowledge;
- Ensure the management of the change with the operational teams.
A little about You:
- Good oral and written expression in English, French (advantage);
- Knowledge of Web and SharePoint, including on "configuration / administration ";
- Knowledge of Jive or another Social network, including on "configuration / administration”;
- Change Management;
- Previous Knowledge Management experience
We also value:
- Good interpersonal skills, listening and animation skills;
- Structured, logical, analytical and synthesized;
- Sense of innovation, creativity, conceptual spirit;
- Motivated by challenges and visible issues;
- Problem solving attitude.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Yearly bonus per company policy
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority
- Discounts for retailers
- Medical services and life insurance
- Private pension contribution
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere
- Continuous training and development programs (ACCA Certification, foreign language courses)
- Work from Home 1 day/week
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, the rest of the applications are stored in the database of the company for future opportunities. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Société Générale European Business Services is looking for high standard professionals ready to commit on a long term basis, offering at the same time a wide variety of features such as expertise, challenging development opportunities in an international environment and the joy of a strong spirit.
For more Job Opportunities, please visit our website: http://www.sgebs.com/career/