Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Steelcase active.
Vezi toate job-urile Administrative Assistant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Administratie - Stiinte politice active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
Steelcase supports the world’s leading organizations create places that help their people think better, feel better and be happier. We do this by creating places that people want to work in, that improve interaction. When organizations can create places that enhances the wellbeing of people, they can improve engagement and increase performance of it.
Opened in 2011, our Business Center in Cluj is currently the biggest one globally (followed by Monterrey and Kuala Lumpur). We focused on building our shared culture, so that we apply the same human-centered design to ourselves in Cluj as well, creating better performing teams in better-performing workspaces.
We have become a cross-functional hub supporting our entire markets in EMEA and North America. Our opportunities are in Marketing & Sales Support, Information Technology, Finance, Administrative Support, Manufacturing, Design, HR.
• Bachelor degree
• 2-3 years of working experience (administrative, office assistant, front-office or similar)
• Fluency in English
• Familiarity with work processes in a medium to large organization would be a plus
• Process oriented, organized, disciplined and structured
• Strong communication skills and flexibility
• Successful teamwork experience and a reliable team player
• Analytical and process oriented person
Travel arrangements & expenses:
• Manage communication with the travel agency for all travel related requests
• Process the internal travel requests forms and guide employees for best choices
• Make hotel reservations and payments when needed
• Guide employees through the process of obtaining a US Visa.
• Create travel expense report using Steelcase smart on-line solutions (Concur)
• Organize Concur, CWT travel booking online tool training to help employees learn to use the system correctly
• Calculate daily allowances and ensure payment is done on time before travel
• Manage all documents flow needed for travel.
• Search for new suppliers when needed, create the new suppliers in the system
• Create “Purchase order number” (PO) in SHOP for established goods and vendors
• Daily walks through the office to ensure a great environment for our colleagues and visitors
• Keep a close connection with the building maintenance team for any issue
• Organize maintenance services when needed
• Use Service Now platform to register and resolve facility related incidents
• Handle any other office administration related tasks
• Provide an excellent customer experience both to visitors and Steelcase colleagues
• Engage with visitors, enabling them to explore and enjoy Steelcase culture in BC Cluj
• Offer support for hotel reservation and transportation arrangements for visitors
• Manage the access cards for visitors
• Help setting up meeting rooms and work café for events
• Manage office supplies system and ensure stocks are full
• Validate the needs for supplies and manage alternative options and orders
• Receive incoming couriers, sign for reception and inform receiver to pick up the mail
• Welcome guests and candidates
• Prepare, manage and archive all company related documents
• Keep evidence of all company’s documents using an internal tool
• Number and scan incoming documents as required by Romanian law, file documents once per week
• Handle all incoming and outgoing post mail for BC Cluj