Python & VBA Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs InCrys active
View all jobs Python & VBA Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
InCrys is a provider of complete Technology and Consulting Services, founded in 2000. Headquartered in Bucharest, Romania, with offices in London and Rotterdam, we deliver Testing, Application Development Outsourcing, Remote Server Administration, Business Analytics and Optimization (BAO) and Software Packaging services to clients in Western Europe, USA and Canada.
A result of the many certifications held by our specialists, our acknowledgment in 2010 as IBM Premier Business Partner is one of the accomplishments that guarantee our status as trusted Software Solutions provider. We have become a leading offshore outsourcing provider by consolidating on our employees’ extensive work experience, knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies, and excellent language skills.
Our focus on employee training and continuous development lead to a record-setting attrition-rate, of only 6% in 2013.
InCrys is now undergoing an active recruitment process, and we’re especially in need of software development specialists, infrastructure specialists and testers. We have approximately 300 professionals involved in complex software outsourcing projects, and we aim to significantly expand our team by at least 20% by the end of this year.
For further information please visit www.incrys.com
• University level (bachelor or master) – ASE, Polytechnics or Cybernetics;
• Similar experience in Reporting Business Intelligence/ MIS within Banks, IT companies, Big 4 Financial Services or SSC - IT with financial-banking or commercial profile;
• Good level of Python & VBA programming language (objects) and the classes under all Ms Office applications, especially Ms Access, and Ms Excel (all versions);
• Knowledge on code repository (Github), ticketing management (Jira) Ms PowerBI, OpenSource language
• Proficiency in SQL (JetSQL, SQL server) - standard methods and data manipulation;
• English - Advanced level; Medium level of French.
Nice to have Skills
• Adopting a spirit of customer service and team in relations with all the partners;
• Showing a responsible attitude in the general exercise of the mission;
• Ability to adapt to frequent changes in regulations (Time to market reduced);
• Ability to integrate in the "finance sector" approaches in relation to the trades.
• Development, maintenance and correction of applications for the Finance sector using the languages specific to Tactical developments, on budget and on time and under the control and coordination of the Tech Leader, which will prioritize the progress of the portfolio of activities;
• Preparing and conducting tests, analyzing the results to ensure that the application runs smoothly
• Functional and technical documentation;
• Technical and functional support of the application perimeter in production.
• Motivating salary
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills