Financing Services Administrator - Contracts
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ING Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Financing Services Administrator - Contracts active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
ING is the largest online bank in the whole of Europe and a frontrunner in the transformation of banking. At ING, we believe all sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to improve their future and the futures of those around them.
Our story in Romania started in 1994. Here we pioneered the local banking industry, bringing new products and services for local corporate. In 2004, ING extended services to individual clients, with an innovative banking model – ING Self’Bank. Today, ING Romania has over 1,100,000 individual active clients and ING Home’Bank is rated as the best digital banking application.
We’re on a journey that’s centered around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Sharing the purpose of empowering people to stay a step ahead in life and in business, since 2015, ING Tech Center develops banking solutions in the fields of Core Banking Development, Financial Markets and Data Management for ING Group, including ING Bank Romania. By using the latest methodologies in software development, our fast growing team gathers more than 500 tech enthusiasts who work for international projects that go beyond traditional banking.
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING.
Why work for us? Here’s a snapshot of our perks:
•Work from Home
•Flexible Work Schedule
•Agile Way of Working
What you bring to the team?
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in lending - corporate lending;
- University degree – preferably in the legal / or economic field;
- Proactively, interpersonal and very good communication skills, positive attitude, team player, self-starter, eager to go one step forward, challenging, result orientated;
- Attention to details;
- Analytical & strategic thinking, organized mind, self-control;
- Very good level of English, both oral and written.
- Prepare/ verify legal documentation related to credit facilities (e.g. loan agreements, mortgages etc);
- Records real movable security contracts in the Electronic Archive for Mobile Securities;