Financing Services Administrator - Contracts
ING Romania is part of ING Group, a global financial institution with a strong European base, offering banking services. We draw on our experience and expertise, our commitment to excellent service and our global scale to meet the needs of a broad customer base, comprising individuals, families, small businesses, large corporations, institutions and governments.
ING Romania was established in 1994 and pioneered the local banking industry, bringing new products and services for local corporates. In 2004, it extended services to individual clients, with an innovative banking model – ING Self’Bank. Today, ING Romania has over 1,100,000 individual active clients and ING Home’Bank is rated as the best digital banking application.
ING Software Development Center in Bucharest, is a global hub for technology & innovation, developing scalable IT solutions across ING, in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets etc. Now a key Transformer in the field of technology, ING Software Development Center started as a Profile Center of Excellence, but has rapidly grown into a global hub and the main provider of IT solutions for ING Group. The hub was opened in 2015 and it is currently working with 11 countries.
Our customers are at the heart of what we do and our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business.
What you bring to the team?
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in lending - corporate lending;
- University degree – preferably in the legal / or economic field;
- Proactively, interpersonal and very good communication skills, positive attitude, team player, self-starter, eager to go one step forward, challenging, result orientated;
- Attention to details;
- Analytical & strategic thinking, organized mind, self-control;
- Very good level of English, both oral and written.
- Prepare/ verify legal documentation related to credit facilities (e.g. loan agreements, mortgages etc);
- Records real movable security contracts in the Electronic Archive for Mobile Securities;