Customer Advisor with English
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
• High school / College diploma, or equivalent/ Bachelor's diploma, or equivalent is a plus;
• Previous work experience in customer care or technical support (online order experience is a plus);
• Experience with billing and payments is a plus;
• Sound knowledge of Internet technologies;
• Good knowledge of e-Commerce concepts is a plus;
• Strong PC skills in Windows environment and familiarity of Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word & Outlook;
• Excellent English (oral and written) communication skills;
• Multilingual capabilities are a plus (French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Russian, Hindu, Portuguese, Dutch);
• Flexible, creative person with planning and organizational skills;
• Accurate working style and with an eye for detail;
• Willingness to take responsibilities;
• Focus, problem solving skills.
• Handle customer requests via phone or e-mail related to payment process and platform showcasing excellent interpersonal skills;
• Provide problem resolution and customer satisfaction which may include:
• Answering questions regarding the purchase and/or how to download the software
• Initiating a refund;
• Assisting a customer with ordering;
• Secure handling confidential information according to internal rules;
• Update internal database with critical information regarding problem resolution;
• Proactively identify areas for improvement within the CS department and make recommendations on how to solve such challenges;
• Ability to effectively communicate with customers to resolve any issues of customer experience with the Avangate platform or arrears;
• Performance of other duties and projects as required by supervisor;
• Available to work in day and night shifts, including weekends and public holidays;