Inside Sales Associate for Austria & Switzerland (with German)
About Veeam Software
Veeam® recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Enterprise™, a business that must operate 24.7.365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™ by helping organizations meet recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified recoverability, leveraged data and complete visibility. Veeam Availability Suite™, which includes Veeam Backup & Replication™, leverages virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies that enable the modern data center to help organizations save time, mitigate risks, and dramatically reduce capital and operational costs, while always supporting the current and future business goals of Veeam customers.
Founded in 2006, Veeam currently has 43,000 ProPartners and more than 216,500 customers worldwide. Veeam's global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world. To learn more, visit https://www.veeam.com.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in English and German
If you�re looking for a unique sales opportunity in a fun but professional, market leading software vendor then read on!
The Inside Sales Associate is responsible for handling sales leads and converting them to new business opportunities within the designated region. This high-energy position is the first step in the Enterprise sales process here at Veeam, requiring an excellent consultative nature and providing a great opportunity for you to work with International stakeholders.
We are therefore looking for candidates with exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English, plus German, excellent research skills (we will train and develop you in the art of finding leads and obtaining contact details) and a proven ability to use initiative and work within a fast-paced environment.
In return, we can offer excellent benefits such as wellness program which includes gym membership and massages in the office, flexible benefits package which includes private medical for you and your dependents, dental cover and transportation allowance, an exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout areas and training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
Now is your chance to be part of a winning team and contribute to our continued success story!
- Receiving and responding to sales leads and converting them to new business.
- Maximizing coverage within the defined region and penetrating organizations with Veeam products.
- Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects from developed web and lead generation lists; cold calling as needed.
- Developing a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to potential customers.
- Providing support to qualified prospects and customers including follow up, product information, quotations and closures.
- Updating and maintaining the Veeam CRM system, experience with Salesforce.com is desirable