Employer Branding Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs Employer Branding Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• Bachelor’s degree or above (in Communication, Journalism, Marketing or HR)
• Experience working in a students’ organization (in PR or HR departments)
• Part-time/project based experience earned in multinational companies/communication agencies
• Proven track record creating, delivering and measuring high profile communications plans and developing strong brand presence
• Relevant experience in communications or marketing
• Demonstrable positivity and ability to converse at all levels of management
• Social media literacy
Knowledge, skills, attitude: Experience of communicating in a corporate environment/ NGO, Experience of project communication and engagement (identifying stakeholders, drafting communication plans etc.), Industry knowledge (preferable), Pragmatic, Self-confidence, Self-motivation/Initiative, Capacity to manage multiple projects, Information seeking/questioning techniques
Languages required by the role:
• Fluent English (mandatory)
• Other languages skills welcome
● Assisting the Marketing & Communication Manager, develops and coordinates the implementation of Employer Branding initiatives, which support the company’s talent-attracting objectives
● Coordinates programs for graduates and maintains a strong relationship with educational partners and student’s associations
● Assisting the Marketing & Communication Manager, contributes to employer branding plan implementation, provides support to employees and managers in defining or selecting the most appropriate development activities
● Monitors employee satisfaction and engagement level through periodic surveys and feedback from employees and managers
● Proactively plan and manage recruiting & EB events, such as job fairs, career events, open days, etc.
● Develop and execute the social media recruiting strategy
● Collaborate with Recruitment Team to support specific recruitment needs by launching appropriate campaigns and/or events
● Measure success against agreed metrics
● Compliance with internal policies, procedures and plans
● Undertake any other duties that may be reasonably required.