Advanced Contract and Reporting Administrator
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti active
View all jobs Advanced Contract and Reporting Administrator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
As part of the dedicated B2B2C team, the Contract and Reporting Administrator will offer support to the Primary Service Manager on different purchasing and budget tracking and reporting tasks, having the following responsibilities:
Purchasing process and contract management:
- Preparation of quotation request in close collaboration with the PSM and supplier;
- Validation and reconciliation of invoices received from providers and handling corrections of the records;
- Submission of contracts, invoices and timesheets in the Allianz systems/SAP;
- Starting the approval workflow and tracking status of the contracts;
- Keeping track of invoices status of payment.
Budget tracking and reporting:
- Monthly preparation of cost center reports for the respective primary service and analysis of the deviations (actual vs. plan, current period vs. previous period);
- Monthly tracking of allocated budget execution per each expense category;
- Preparation of industrial view report related to costs and revenues, based on consumed resources;
- Preparation of accounting view report for costs and revenue analysis, based on SAP extracted figures (planned, actual and updated forecast) and comparison with industrial view report;
- Update the business cases, based on the actual vs. plan analysis.
- Monthly preparation of revenue report based on the input received from ADP team regarding the resource consumption;
- Tracking the invoice preparation process;
- Entering the revenue amounts in SAP;
- Sending and validating the invoices with the customer and taking actions in order to correct them (including credit notes and handling specific agreements).
- At least 3 year of relevant experience;
- University Degree (preferably Business Administration, Finance or similar);
- Knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Access - advantageous), SAP;
- Fluent English written and spoken.
- Accurate and reliable way of working;
- Good analytical skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Good organizational skills;
- Customer and service oriented demeanor.
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
Personal and professional development:
- All you can read with Bookster!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Work from Home Option available;
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.