Financial Controller Support with German
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
In this role, you will help prepare and analyze the financial data, perform Controlling activities, and steer P&L and cash measures, in close collaboration with Service Managers.
Recurring / Monthly
- Billing & Recharging;
- Update Recharging Catalog;
- Review Prod Report (Outliers, Failures);
- Verify one-time billings before DL;
- Month end controlling;
- Review booked revenue vs. Plan;
- Analyze outliers and evaluate P&L impact;
- Track compensation measures with SM;
- Cost controlling;
- Track cost measures and Planbook implementation.
- Billing & Recharging;
- Cleanup unused entries from Catalog;
- Review Billing Plans;
- Billing Corrections / Adjustments (incl. CN approval process);
- Planning & Forecasting;
- Update P&L tracking file;
- Collect data for financial business Planning;
- Verify Planbook, Invest & SAP entries;
- Collect data for allocation of common cost;
- Review CCM invoice tracking database;
- Support SM with calculation methodology & tooling;
- Invoice clarification;
- Verify recharging upon OE request in alignment with SM.
- Commercial education (business administration or controlling focus);
- 2-3 years working experience in commercial functions;
- Experience with working in international teams preferred;
- Fluent English and German written and spoken;
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), SAP CO;
- Ability to travel (mostly Germany);
- Independent working style;
- Self-motivated personality;
- Accurate, reliable;
- Quick perception;
- Good organizational skills;
- Team working skills in intercultural environment;
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
Personal and professional development:
- All you can read with Bookster!
- English and German Language Courses for any level;
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Work from Home Option available;
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.