Entry Level Embedded Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SII Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Entry Level Embedded Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
• Technical curiosity
• Programming skills in C and assembler
• Knowledge of C architecture
• Knowledge of software development tools (compiler, linker, simulator)
• Knowledge of +C peripherals (interfaces, converters, timers, etc.)
• Interest in embedded systems and electronics
• Communicative English (at least B1 level)
• Ability to take responsibility for the tasks realization and high-quality assurance
• Effective communication skills
• Challenge yourself in a professional environment
• Start to work with experienced team from which you can learn how to be a good Developer
• Get a high-tech knowledge in Embedded Systems
• Improve your programming skills: C/C++
• Get a knowledge about automotive domain
• Learn and use state of the art software tools and hardware devices
• Get your first experience in software development
We are focused on providing our customers expertise to leverage their existing software and create new capabilities. This project provides a unique opportunity to be involved in quick-reaction development with opportunities for travel and customer interaction on a team that is focused on developing superior products and encouraging the career growth of its members