Embedded C developer (Medium & Senior Level)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SII Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Embedded C developer (Medium & Senior Level) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
- Experienced in device driver controlling
- Cell modem control for both data and voice
- Update over the air
- Automotive SW process desirable
- Writing software for CAN and Ethernet interfaces
- Evaluation boards bring up and environment set up - Software design based on evaluation boards
- Software integration and testing on sample boards
Our projects are related to smart microprocessor, IoT and PC-based systems for applications in medical products, industry automation, transport systems, automotive, aerospace, robotics, smartphones, and household appliances.
The development projects will take place in international teams. We are dedicated to follow high standards in functional safety and quality assurance according to the latest development and industry standards.
This project will be based in one of our worldwide offices (Munich, Bucharest and Toronto). The project’s main focus is to design software for an automotive telematics platform based on Linux and Android