Talent Acquisition Specialist with Turkish
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Amaris active
View all jobs Talent Acquisition Specialist with Turkish active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports 500 clients worldwide throughout their projects’ lifecycle. Our expertise covers 5 areas of innovation: Business and Management, IT/IS, Telecom, Engineering and High Technologies, Biotech and Pharma. With 65 offices across the World, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2017, Amaris aim to reach a turnover of 180 million euros, 3500 employees and the ability to recruit one new employee every 5 hours. We expect to triple our workforce within the next years and reach an international leader position in independent consulting.
You are autonomous, enthusiast, rigorous and have an excellent command of English and Turkish. You have a professional experience of at least 6 months in Recruitment, in Executive Search or Consulting.
You will join one of our Recruitment Platform around Europe to contribute in fostering Amaris growth on an international level. You will be leading the Recruitment Process according to the Business Priorities in order to reach the goals set up by the Board.
Coordination of the recruitment process
• Responsible of the needs.
• Modernizing and innovating job descriptions and specifications
• Pre-selection interviews through phone calls
• Follow-up of the recruitment process
• Leading face-to-face, video or phone Interviews
• Direct approach and company’s promotion on job boards & social networks.
• Development of a network and creation of a candidates portfolio
• Be the single point of contact during the process and build influential relationships with candidates
• Collecting relevant business information from strategical candidates
• Benchmarks and market analysis regarding your scope
Follow-up and KPIs
• Active participation to the recruitment meetings
• Weekly reporting of your activity
Business oriented, you have good communication skills and leadership and you are able to work under pressure. You have the desire to join a fast growing company: This position is made for you!