Consultant – Banking Risks and Regulations
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KPMG Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Consultant – Banking Risks and Regulations active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
We assist banks and other financial institutions in understanding and implementing complex risk and regulatory issues arising from adoption of new rules and regulations or from various types of transactions, as well as in improving their risk management and internal control frameworks.
As part of our team, you will be involved in a diversified range of advisory projects, including but not limited to gap analysis vs. new standards, regulations and guidelines issued by local and European authorities, development of implementation roadmaps, as well as assistance during implementation e.g. development of internal models, policies and procedures, definition of functional specification for IT system development etc. Your role will imply:
- Liaise with actual and potential clients at a technical level on matters related to financial risk management
- Act as a subject matter expert in advising clients to maximize benefits while reducing risks
- Assume indicated roles in risk advisory projects according to your position
- Analyzing and reviewing data, reports and documentation
- Assist the team in preparing models, reports and presentations for clients
- Understanding key client issues in order to identify the right solutions
- Supporting business development and new offerings we can take to clients.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a banking or consulting/ auditing environment, dealing with banking risks and regulations
- Knowledge of risk management principles and techniques
- Understanding of regulatory context, including Basel III framework
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Outlook)
- Statistical/ data processing software (SQL, SAS, R) would be an advantage
- Ability to communicate accurately and efficiently in English – advanced level
- Strong critical thinking skills, creativity, and the ability to apply theoretical concepts to solve business problems
- Desire to master industry topics such as regulatory guidance relevant to advisory projects through self-study and work with others in a project environment.