This job is no longer active!
View all jobs InCrys active
View all jobs Java Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
InCrys is a provider of complete Technology and Consulting Services, founded in 2000. Headquartered in Bucharest, Romania, with offices in London and Rotterdam, we deliver Testing, Application Development Outsourcing, Remote Server Administration, Business Analytics and Optimization (BAO) and Software Packaging services to clients in Western Europe, USA and Canada.
A result of the many certifications held by our specialists, our acknowledgment in 2010 as IBM Premier Business Partner is one of the accomplishments that guarantee our status as trusted Software Solutions provider. We have become a leading offshore outsourcing provider by consolidating on our employees’ extensive work experience, knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies, and excellent language skills.
Our focus on employee training and continuous development lead to a record-setting attrition-rate, of only 6% in 2013.
InCrys is now undergoing an active recruitment process, and we’re especially in need of software development specialists, infrastructure specialists and testers. We have approximately 300 professionals involved in complex software outsourcing projects, and we aim to significantly expand our team by at least 20% by the end of this year.
For further information please visit www.incrys.com
In this role, you will work alongside a team of developers and designers to co-design Java APIs, data models, and system components that are part of a telecommunications and operator service delivery platform. This platform enables federation and personalization of seamless communication and content consumption across screens (mobile devices, desktop/laptop computers, and other hardware such as STBs and smart TVs).Responsibilities
- Java experience (server side) on Unix, Linux, Windows; - Demonstrable experience with the Spring framework components; - Strong understanding of RESTful APIs and open systems; - Experience with JMS/JMX and Hibernate; - Experience in building multi-threaded clustered scalable environments; - Extensive knowledge of source code management, test automation and disciplined quality driven; - Excellent problem solving and multi-tasking skills, with a creative and flexible attitude;
- Excellent problem solving and multi-tasking skills, with a creative and flexible attitude;
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills;
- Ability to work independently, with minimal direction;
- Ability to work in a collaborative team setting with specified goals ;
- A passion for learning and technology.
Nice to have skills:
- Exposure to Agile development;
- Experience with open source packages and tools;
- Knowledge of cloud platforms, technologies and operations;
- Experience with GIT, MySQL and Tomcat;
- Experience with Lucene based index/search server, such as Solr/ElasticSearch.