Layout Design Engineer for P ES TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Layout Design Engineer for P ES TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 227,000 employees in 56 countries. In the Powertrain Division we integrate innovative and efﬁcient powertrain system solutions from today and tomorrow for vehicles of all categories. Within the vision of Clean Power, our products make driving not only more affordable and environmentally friendly, but also more comfortable and enjoyable. We offer our customers a comprehensive selection of products ranging from gasoline and diesel injection systems, turbochargers, engine management and transmission control systems to sensors and actuators. Exhaust aftertreatment, fuel supply systems as well as systems and components for hybrid and electric drives complete our portfolio. There are two main impulses for the advancement of drive technologies: Firstly, active climate protection, in particular the reduction of CO2 emissions and exhaust gases. And secondly, the increasing need for individual mobility, which results in various requirements for vehicles and drive systems. The Powertrain Division has more than 35,400 employees working at 54 locations in 19 countries.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* Creation of PCB layout design for engine control units (ECUs), electric vehicles components as on board and inductive battery chargers by placing the components and routing the connections based on input from hardware and mechanical design.
* Creation and maintenance of manufacturing data ,drawings and documentation
* Creation and modification of schematics based on electrical design input
* Involvement in product optimization and innovation activities
* Play an active role in the global project team A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Knowledge about at least one of the layout expert ECAD tools (e.g. Zuken ,MentorBoard ,Pads, Eagle etc.)
* Knowledge about general guidelines and basic principles of layout design
* Knowledge about electric/electronic design (schematics)
* Knowledge of EMI / EMC basic principles
* University degree in Electronics or related fields: Telecommunication, Electrotechnics
* Good knowledge of English
* Well organized person, attentive to details, rigorous
What we will offer you:
* Competitive salaries
* Motivating job contributing to advance automotive technology
* Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology
* Working in a young and dynamic team
* International working environment
* Private Health and dental insurance
* Sport facilities
* Relocation package for non-Timisoara residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.