Hardware Lead Designer - H2O Injection P ES TSR
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 227,000 employees in 56 countries. In the Powertrain Division we integrate innovative and efﬁcient powertrain system solutions from today and tomorrow for vehicles of all categories. Within the vision of Clean Power, our products make driving not only more affordable and environmentally friendly, but also more comfortable and enjoyable. We offer our customers a comprehensive selection of products ranging from gasoline and diesel injection systems, turbochargers, engine management and transmission control systems to sensors and actuators. Exhaust aftertreatment, fuel supply systems as well as systems and components for hybrid and electric drives complete our portfolio. There are two main impulses for the advancement of drive technologies: Firstly, active climate protection, in particular the reduction of CO2 emissions and exhaust gases. And secondly, the increasing need for individual mobility, which results in various requirements for vehicles and drive systems. The Powertrain Division has more than 35,400 employees working at 54 locations in 19 countries.
For our team in Timisoara we are searching for an experienced hardware engineer to work on developing Water Injection control units for High Performance Gasoline Engines. You will have the possibility to be involved in the project starting with the first sample delivery, up to qualification and production set-up. You will have direct communication with the customer, so you should be able to present the results of your work directly to the customers. Main responsabilities:
* Understand customer requirements related to Water Injection Control Unit
* Electronic design of customer specific module
* Creation of Customer documentation, including ECU technical specification
* Schematic entry (Zuken CR5000 knowledege is a plus)
* Performing Layout reviews and proposing improvements
* Definition of Hardware - Software Interface
* Definition of test plans (EMC, Electrical Test, Hardware Verification)
* Definition of Test setup, Loadbox, testing hardware
* Coordinating and Performing Design Validation and Product Validation; following the results and find solutions for potential failures
* Performing Worst-case analysis calculation of specific modules
* Creating product Design-FMEA You will be part of an existing team working for SCR units. A mentor will be assigned to support you to stepwise take over own responsibility
* University degree in Electronics / Telecommunications / Automatics
* Experience as a hardware developer
* Knowledge on simulation and calculation tools (Spice / Saber / Mathcad / . . .)
* Good communication, team work and learning abilities.
What we will offer you:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.