Team Leader for Electronic Platform Team P ES TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Team Leader for Electronic Platform Team P ES TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 227,000 employees in 56 countries. In the Powertrain Division we integrate innovative and efﬁcient powertrain system solutions from today and tomorrow for vehicles of all categories. Within the vision of Clean Power, our products make driving not only more affordable and environmentally friendly, but also more comfortable and enjoyable. We offer our customers a comprehensive selection of products ranging from gasoline and diesel injection systems, turbochargers, engine management and transmission control systems to sensors and actuators. Exhaust aftertreatment, fuel supply systems as well as systems and components for hybrid and electric drives complete our portfolio. There are two main impulses for the advancement of drive technologies: Firstly, active climate protection, in particular the reduction of CO2 emissions and exhaust gases. And secondly, the increasing need for individual mobility, which results in various requirements for vehicles and drive systems. The Powertrain Division has more than 35,400 employees working at 54 locations in 19 countries.
You will be responsible to lead the Electronic Platform development team for Engine systems, Electronics. The team is developing electronic modules for Diesel and Gasoline Injectors, High Pressure Pump, and generic Low-side and High-side drivers. A part of the team is doing modelling and simulation activities for customer. Responsibilities:
* Responsible for managing the team within their functional area.
* Responsible to coordinate the professional activities of the team members and allocate resources
* Responsible to create personal development plans for the team members, according to their job requirements.
* Tracking, monitoring and evaluation of the performance of the team members
* Ensure good communication with different stakeholders
* Masters or Bachelor in engineering degree with minimum 2 years experience in engineering+++
* Experience in Electronics Hardware Design, Simulation or Modelling
* Demonstrated capability of managing a technical staff. Good self-management.
* Good oral and written communication skills in English
What we will offer you:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.