Expert HW Engineer for E-Mobility in P ES TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Expert HW Engineer for E-Mobility in P ES TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. In the Powertrain Division we integrate innovative and efﬁcient powertrain system solutions from today and tomorrow for vehicles of all categories. Within the vision of Clean Power, our products make driving not only more affordable and environmentally friendly, but also more comfortable and enjoyable. We offer our customers a comprehensive selection of products ranging from gasoline and diesel injection systems, turbochargers, engine management and transmission control systems to sensors and actuators. Exhaust aftertreatment, fuel supply systems as well as systems and components for hybrid and electric drives complete our portfolio. There are two main impulses for the advancement of drive technologies: Firstly, active climate protection, in particular the reduction of CO2 emissions and exhaust gases. And secondly, the increasing need for individual mobility, which results in various requirements for vehicles and drive systems. The Powertrain Division has more than 35,400 employees working at 54 locations in 19 countries.
For our Electronics group in Timisoara we are searching for a Power Electronics DC/DC Expert. Your expertise will contribute for E-Mobility projects, which are new in the portfolio of Engine Systems:
* The On Board Charger is an Electric vehicle charger with a power between 3.6kW and 22kW, 250 to 800 V.
* Inductive Charger is a charger with a power up to 11kW that charges the battery trough an electro-magnetic field; You will be responsible for designing and testing of the high power DCDC converters, PFC and control electronics. Main tasks will be:
* Research for the optimum High Voltage (DC/DC & PFC) topology
* Design and validation (worst case calculation & simulation)
* Define High Voltage product architecture
* Writing test specifications and performing hardware electrical test on development samples
* Performing process documentation (planning, module documentation, layout requirements, FMEA)
* Technical consultation with customers, suppliers and the respective departments
* Competitive analysis / benchmarking You will be part of E-mobility design team, consisting of experts from different fields which are working to create products for the Automotive Electrification trends.
* University degree in Electronics / Telecommunications / Automatics
* Several years of experience as a hardware developer in the field of power electronics, ideally in the automotive application
* Very good knowledge in the field of analog circuit design
* Solution-oriented and analytical approach
* Expert Knowledge about DC/DC converters topologies
* Expert Knowledge about PFC topologies
* Knowledge on simulation and calculation tools (Spice / Saber / Mathcad / . . .)
* High Attention to details. - Good communication, team work and learning abilities.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.